datapitstop » Shelby County Government, Indiana » Public Defender Office »FAQDirectory
Jeri Elliott/Julie Peck
19 West Hendricks Street
Shelbyville, IN 46176
317-421-8030 telephone
317-421-8031 FAX
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm; closed 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. for Lunch
How can I get my conviction appealed?
Advise the Attorney who represented you at the trial that you wish to appeal your conviction. If you are determined to be indigent by the Court, our office will be appointed to represent you on the appeal.

Back Home